ヘッダー

2020/07/31

Under review


The next step is to subscribe to an RSS URL!

Yesterday, before I ran out of power and collapsed to the ground, I shouted those words, which were filled with the spirit of my words and pushed me to do what I'm doing today.

That's right, today I'm signing up for the SoundCloud "RSS URL" for Kanashibari Radio.

I thought that podcasts were just some kind of app or website where you could register and then listen to them like a radio, but I'm not sure that's the case. Actually, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this.

I understand subscribing RSS feeds to the Apple Podcast, but isn't the Podcast an Apple service? Wasn't it?

But do you offer podcast services on Spotify and elsewhere? Is that different from the Apple Podcast? Do you have to go to each place to listen to the programs that are available at each of them? Where is the undiluted solution of Calpis hidden?

I've never used a podcast as a user, so I don't know what it is. I've never even used Spotify's music streaming as a user, so I don't know what it is at all (Kanashibari's music is also available on Spotify!).

But at any rate, I followed the words I shouted yesterday and sent the RSS feed to Apple Podcast first, and it now states that it's "under review". The Apple Podcast is now reviewing every inch of my RSS feed, which is being reviewed by the Apple Podcast.

I'd love to learn more about podcasting, but I've got to get my ass into the studio and the Canasibari base today (it's 10:30 AM) and I haven't had time to learn more about podcasting. I don't have time to learn about podcasts. I can't believe I'm being rejected after being dressed like a rude asshole! Keys! Qashii! (It hasn't been dropped yet.)



Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿