ヘッダー

2020/07/27

Automatic Text-to-Speech for Blogs



I love maximizing effectiveness and value. It's not "hearing one and knowing ten", but rather "one makes ten". So I'm always thinking about how I can do one thing and then convert it into something else, or add value with minimal effort.

Yesterday, I wrote about how I made an English blog that translated this note article into English.


I wondered what else I could do with it, and I came up with the idea of converting it into voice.

So, I immediately had yesterday's article read aloud by voice reading software!

Blogging in English

Automated voice mail, just like the future! At first I was excited, but when I thought about it, there are plenty of opportunities to hear that kind of thing in everyday life, and to begin with, VOCALOIDs don't just read out loud, they sing in tune. I myself have not used it for a few years now, but I used to use a VOCALOID called "Megurine Luka".

Well, if you copy and paste the article and click on it, it'll turn into a voice for you, so I'll try it anyway. There's a good chance I can take over the world with it. But posting in notes is different...it has to be in a place where people who would never have contact with me in notes can see (or hear) my work.

Hmmm...where would be interesting for me to put it?

By the way, I used a software called Balabolka this time.

Balabolka

There seems to be quite a few different software programs like this, but I wonder how much of a difference there is in performance. At any rate, this time, I was saddened by the fact that the number of days was read as "not hikaku" and that the tension in my voice always drops drastically before the "surprise" mark.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿