ヘッダー

2020/07/20

Cogwheel



If you recall, I haven't cut my hair in quite a long time. I just checked now that the last time I cut my hair was on February 29th, so I haven't cut my hair for 5 months. Surprise!

The side (side part) was trimmed to 6mm and now it's about 8 inches long. It's long enough for me to grab it with my hands. Quite a few years ago I had a nostalgic feeling that my bangs were getting in my eyes and getting in the way, but now I'm past that level.

Also, the last time I had my hair cut was on 29th February, so of course my hair is now pudding-chan.

I feel like I want to cut my hair, but it's not too much of a distraction, not too long and not too hot, and I don't have the habit of looking at my hair in the mirror so I don't care about my haircut, and I don't care about my haircut because I don't take pictures of my hair, so I haven't cut it after all.

The other day, a friend of mine, who I hadn't seen in a while, said to me, "Wow, it's so fresh not having a perm! I was told when was the last time I had my hair permed? Come to think of it, I think I still had it done for a while when I first started using Canasibari.

I found it when I looked for it. Until this time...right? I had a perm.



I'm a complete cog.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿