ヘッダー

2020/07/16

After Carnival



You know the word "after-matsuri," don't you? It's pronounced "After the Festival" and means that it's too late to harbor regrets after things are done; that it's no use making a fuss after things are done; that it's too late and you're not ready in time.

I'd call the "after" festival "an after-carnival! I've heard incredible rumors that there are ampontants (mainly old men) scattered all over the world who say things like, "I'm not sure if it's true. After carnival" is "after the festival", not "after the festival". In fact, "carnival" is more of a "carnival" than a "festival", so "after carnival" means "after the carnival".

By the way, I received a file last night. There was a message on the file that said "This is the program that aired on July 14", and when I looked at the file, I found it was a video of a TV program that had a scene of Kanashibari.

The message read, "Oh, this is going to be on the air - I'm going to advertise it before the air date! Gratze! By the way, today is July 16th.

It has already passed.



Anyway, it seems that Kanashibari will be appearing on KBS Kyoto TV's "L7 ONAIR - station music TV" on July 14!

After Carnival!

Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿