ヘッダー

2020/07/29

Voice distribution server



In the past three days, we have started the following attempts

1.Start blogging this note in English
2.Start automatic audio distribution of this note
3.Start of automatic audio delivery of the English translation blog

I've never heard of the above. (MANGA!) If you are fluent in the Kansai dialect, please read the past three articles first.

Blog in English
Automatic Text-to-Speech for Blogs
Automatic voice in English

As for "1. start this blog in English", I just need to keep going. You just translate and copy and paste this note, so it doesn't take much time (it takes 1-2 minutes), but there are times when I think it's troublesome. The only time I think it's a hassle is when there's a picture in the article. If you don't put the image, you can't ignore it because you can't understand why, but it's unexpectedly troublesome to put the image in the bother. You want to insert an image in the article from the PC, and so on, that is only in the phone. But just like Gwydion, I know that the accumulation of a little "hassle" like that can be fatal to your ability to keep going, and I, like Gwydion (a hero in Celtic mythology), know that. I should think of a way to keep the images in a certain place at all times, or I should think of a way to keep them there.

So, "2. Start distributing automatic audio of this note" and "3. The world is not so easy to live in when it comes to audio, or music, or images, or videos, and it's not as easy as saying "just make it, put it somewhere and someone will find it". That's why I think it's ideal if we can distribute audio in a push-type format, just like radio.

So I looked up "podcasts", and my image of them was "upload an audio file to the podcasts server and ask them to distribute it", but they are more like "a podcaster uploads an audio file to a server somewhere and asks the podcasters to distribute it themselves". So that's what this is all about. As far as I was concerned, it seemed like the quickest way to deliver what I uploaded to SoundCloud, so I uploaded it to SoundCloud first.

Today, I'm going to deliver the audio uploaded to SoundCloud! But when I looked into it again, it seems I need a dedicated Podcasts account on SoundCloud. I had my own personal account on SoundCloud, "Navi Sick," so I thought, "I can just make my Navi Sick account a dedicated podcasts account," but I had a bit of a misunderstanding, and the one I had uploaded yesterday was my Canasibari account. When I realized that, I ran out of steam and I'm currently playing bass in the depths of despair.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿