ヘッダー

2020/11/25

Guitar Riff Battle Uncle Hell


 I'm going to hell again. Today, I'd like to share with you all some of the hell I've been going through.


I've been knocked down to hell by the monster known as "Youtube" one after another, but this one smells like the next hell.


For more on the hell that has been beaten down so far, read "Infinite Earshot Hour Hell" and "Kinnikuman Infinite Hell".




Anyway, this old man is comparing riffs of various bands, and it's quite interesting, isn't it? In the video above, he compares four famous grunge bands - Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Nirvana, and Alice in Chains - and plays their guitar riffs.


There are so many videos of guitar riffs being played and compared, but I happened to find this one and the reason why I was interested in it is because of its excellent sound creation. If you don't know the original song, you won't understand, but he has a great grasp of the characteristics of the song. I didn't feel the sound was that similar in the other videos, so maybe it's just this "Grunge Riff Comparison" video.


I guess you can make the sound as similar as you want. I'm a bit jealous.


By the way, when I watch his various videos, I think his sound is most similar to the original song when he uses this SG. I feel that the sound is more similar to the original song when he uses this SG than when he uses other guitars. I'm sure this SG is the easiest for him to control. So this SG has become a part of his body, or he has become a part of it.


Also, here's something else that seemed a bit new to me.



This is a guitar riff battle between The Stones and The Beatles. I've often compared hard rock and metal guitar riffs, but I've never thought of the Stones and the Beatles as "guitar riffs," so this is strangely fresh. The Stones' guitar riffs are really cool when I listen to them like this.






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿