ヘッダー

2020/11/27

Iai-Do vs. Hypnosis



As I wrote yesterday, the new strings of my bass are thick and hard. My muscles ache all over my body today for some reason, and I suspect it's because I played the thick and hard strings of the bass yesterday and played it as hard as I could. My back is aching. The thicker and harder strings on the bass, the more you use your back muscles.


Yesterday, I got a flu shot, probably the first time I've ever had a flu shot at the hospital. This is probably the first time I've had it at that hospital. The doctor at the hospital gave me the shot as fast as "iaido" without joking, and after he finished giving me the shot, I thought, "What? Did I just get a shot? And notice the level of awareness. Seriously.


So, to my surprise, the doctor at the hospital yesterday performed a spell on me before I typed. Maybe he is also a hypnotist. He chanted, "No pain, no pain, no pain," while fumbling and rubbing the target area and flicking it with his finger.


And after repeating this for quite a long time, he boldly announced "I'm going to hit it now!


Then, I didn't feel any pain at all. I really didn't feel any pain at all. I didn't know hypnosis works! Surprise! Well, it doesn't hurt because it's all over before you even know it's over at your regular hospital!


But that long spell time must be super scary for a child who is afraid of injections. There were Ultraman masks on the floor, so I wonder if they're going to wear them and chant "No pain, no pain~" when the child cries. That's pretty traumatic!

 





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿