ヘッダー

2020/11/29

Speaking of "electric guitars


When I was watching Youtube, drooling with my mouth half-open like an idiot, I saw a video like "Introduction to Yonezu Genji's Guitar Phrase" as a recommendation, so of course I watched it while drooling with my mouth half-open like an idiot.


Oh, it's so cool! I was so impressed with the melody that I had forgotten that his songs even had a guitar in them, though. It's not only stylish, but also has some pretty rocking riffs, isn't it? I don't know his music much more than a few times on Youtube, so it was quite a shock to me.


And then there's Perfume's "Electro World", an artist who didn't have a guitar image, but left a strong guitar image in my mind.



I like Perfume quite a bit, but the guitar in this song is very impressive for some reason. Especially the riff that comes out at about 1:00 is the best. It's not much of a phrase, but it's the second or third thing that comes to mind when I think of "electric guitar" in this song.


However, for some reason, this song gets mixed up with "Dream Fighter", doesn't it?



I just found the music video for "Dream Fighter" by mistake, thinking it was a cool song with Perfume guitar, and I was at a loss to find out that it didn't have a cool guitar, ma'am. By the way, I think you should change the thumbnail image of "Dream Fighter".


Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿