ヘッダー

2020/11/09

Withdrawal of the preamble

 

The word "foretelling" is there to be withdrawn, and the word "two words" reads "otoko.


Last week, on today, i.e., November 2, 2020, or simply the 306th day after the beginning of the year on the Gregorian calendar, the day commonly known as the day Donus ascended to the papacy, I wrote in this note, "My fourth and final appearance on Nara TV's ROCK ON L7, and I'm coming to the end of my life.


Yes, I even wrote about it.


But, you know, I thought Kanashibari was finished last week, but after today, it's going to continue to appear in the show. Yay! What did I just say? A man always has two words for you!


I love Nara. What I love is that I love Nara. I wish I could live in Nara too!


Whenever I think of Nara, I think of Gyoza no Ousho (Gyoza King's Restaurant) that we stopped at on our way to Nara for a tour. I remember that someone ordered a plate of karaage (fried food) and it came with salt and pepper on the side. It's not so surprising that salt or pepper is attached to a fried food, but I had never been to Gyoza no Ousho before, so I was surprised at the fact that the arrangement of the dish is quite different in each restaurant, even though it is a chain restaurant.


I'm very fond of Osho. What I love is that I love Osho. Last week we went there and the food was really good!


11/9 26:30- Nara TV "ROCK ON L7


So wait until 26:30 today while you eat your dumplings! Thank you, people in the Nara area.






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿