ヘッダー

2020/11/23

On TV again tonight

 

Today is Monday.


How many times have I written this out? That's right. Speaking of Monday, it's a horrible day for us, as we, Kanashibari, overwhelm the public airwaves and scatter the "Kanashibari" in all directions, even to the five organs.


11/23 26:30- Kanashibari appeared on Nara TV's "ROCK ON L7".


Well, I'm looking forward to it as always. I wonder what kind of Kanashibari we'll see today!


I mean, there are more important things to do than that. I've been in a state of astonishment since I woke up this morning, and my body hasn't stopped shaking. It's another holiday.


I've complained about it so many times in the past, but it's a holiday that gets repeated so easily. What in the world are people celebrating so much! Me too!


So I looked it up, and found out that Bandai released the first Tamagotchi on November 23, 1996. Well... the day Bandai released the first Tamagotchi... no wonder it's a holiday. Let's celebrate. Cheers!


Well, I think you should just turn all calendars red, don't you? It's always a holiday. You should make it a celebration month or a celebration year. Celebration of the century!






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿