ヘッダー

2020/11/18

Leaders' desire" has been released


 The song "Lead No Desire" is now available on Youtube. Like "Byakuya ni Kyouye," it's not a new song. And like "Byakuya ni Kyoue", I think it's the first or second single released by Kanashibari for limited distribution... but I wonder if the first one was "Digital hallucination" (a style I won't look up, even if I will).



But, of course, the arrangement has changed a lot from your previous releases. The name of the song is also changed from "Lead No Desire" to "Lead No Desire," and the "No" has been changed to "No". I think it's safe to say that this is a different song. No, this is a new song! Yay new song new song!

If you don't know about the "previous releases", search for "leaden desire" on various distribution sites and compare it with this one!

Speaking of which, I made this song with the idea of "making a song that makes you lose track of the chords," and it's working quite well (A melody).



Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿