ヘッダー

2020/11/15

I think it's going to last forever

 

Everything has a beginning and an end. Even human beings started as single-celled organisms born from a chemical reaction of organic matter and amino acids and will end someday.


Nothing lasts forever.


But even though we know this in our minds, we sometimes unconsciously think that it will last forever, don't we?


By the way, when I googled "I think it will last forever", I found a bunch of horrible search results like "how long is this loving relationship going to last" and "what is the best way to make loving your boyfriend last".


Well, I mean, neither the universe, nor humanity, nor your never-ending job, nor your loving relationship can last forever. It will end sometime.


So I'll preface this by saying that I thought it would never end, but here it is, finally, after thinking it would never end, and here it is.

That's right, I finally finished the Otoko Ume Sour (for business use) I bought on September 26, yesterday. I thought I'd never finish it because it didn't go down no matter how much I drank. But I guess the law of the universe, "If there is a beginning, there is an end," couldn't be resisted, even if it's a male plum sour (for business use).


For now, I'll stop buying the commercial version.




Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿