ヘッダー

2020/11/06

Curvature


 I have one placed mirror in my room, and I noticed that the reflection in that mirror is slightly shorter vertically and slightly longer horizontally. In other words, that mirror surface is shaped like a tucked-in belly just a little bit.


I don't know if it was originally like that or if it gradually transformed after I bought it, though I bought it at the 100-yen store, which everyone loves.


I don't know if it was like that originally, or if it has been gradually deformed since we bought it, but it looks scary. It's probably just a little bit curved, so I don't feel uncomfortable when I see my face in the mirror, but when I see my face in that mirror, the impression I get is very different and I'm scared.


But when I tried to reflect my face in various parts of the mirror, I felt something strange about it. It seems to be not a perfect, beautiful curve.


If you think about it, you can't see your own face directly, so when you do see it, it's always the reflection of something else, right? A mirror or a photograph or an image. But that reflection isn't always a little bit curved or exactly the way it should be, like in this mirror.


What do I really look like?





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿