ヘッダー

2020/11/04

Put a lid on that stink

 

After yesterday, I can't stop shivering from being too surprised.


There is a recording technique called "doubling". Doubling" is the act of recording the same part on multiple tracks and making them sound together. It's often used with vocals and guitar.


As I've been mixing vocal dubbed songs for a while now, I've been thinking, "There's one part that doesn't sound right (nasal hosie). But I wished I'd overheard a rumor that all kinds of elitist people, old and new, had said, "It's good to keep a lid on the stink and do all your summer homework on the last day of summer vacation," so I pretended not to care about it.


But.


Today I found out why.


The same vocal was recorded twice, but the lyrics are different between the first and second recordings.


Huh?


Eeeeeeeeeeee?


I mean, it's the same song, so you have to sing the same lyrics.


You can't do that!


Wow, what a surprise. Of course, if you hear different words from the left and right at the same time, you're not going to understand why.


If only I could convert the recorded words...


Apparently, the time has come to drown the monkeys and the crabs in the Dragon's Palace, fighting the monkeys and the crabs with monkeys, pheasants, dogs, and other beasts in search of the "word-transforming effects" that have been handed down since ancient times when they existed in Jersey.




Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿