ヘッダー

2020/11/16

Spreading Kanashibari around



 Today is Monday. When I think of occupations that are closed on Monday, I think of barbershops, drinking establishments, museums, and amusement facilities. Also, I wonder if hair salons in the Kansai area are often closed on Mondays. In Kanto, they are usually closed on Tuesdays.


Good news for those of you who are off on Mondays.


11/16 26:30- Kanashibari will appear on Nara TV's "ROCK ON L7"!


That's right. It's the day your beloved Kanashibari is on TV again, ma'am. But it's Monday at midnight, so the good news is better for those who are off on Tuesday than for those who are off on Monday.


Come to think of it, I've heard that many restaurants are closed on Tuesdays, is that true? I don't feel like that too much. By the way, it is said that the reason why many restaurants are closed on Tuesdays is because they don't want to have fires and fires and their books to be in flames, but I guess it's the same for all types of businesses.


Anyway, once again, Mr. Kanashibari will be appearing on Nara TV's "Rock on L7". I wonder how many times she'll be appearing on the show. I wonder if all the people of Nara Prefecture have been injected with Kanashibari, and instead of saying "Hello", they are saying "Bacteria".


I'm looking forward to seeing them again tonight, spreading Kanashibari all over the public airwaves.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿