ヘッダー

2020/11/17

Like a long, gooey stew that takes a long time to make

 

I've been subjected to two kinds of hell on Youtube: "Infinite Empty Ear Hour Hell" and "Infinite Kinnikuman Hell".


Those two hells have left me with sunken eyes, sunken cheeks, breathlessness, and tattered clothes, and I've only been able to sleep soundly for more than 8 hours a day, but I'm feeling like I'm about to be fucked again.


However, it's not like "Infinite Hell" this time. I'm not sure if it's because of the "Mugenkinniku Man Hell", or if it's because there's a "pro-wrestling connection" between Kinniku Man and pro-wrestling, or if it's because of the "pro-wrestling connection", or if it's because of the "pro-wrestling connection", but I started to see pro-wrestling videos on Youtube.


Of course, my honest friend, I would watch it while drooling with a stupid face on my face as recommended by Youtube, but there was one of them that I was really interested in. The content is about incidents that happened in the Showa Pro Wrestling era, which I'm sure some people are interested in and others aren't (I am), but what's worth mentioning is the background music.


It seems like all the videos have the same background music so far, but it's the same phrase or riff that repeats throughout the song. It's an addictive song that has a dark tone to it, and with the content of the Showa pro-wrestling incident, it's addictive.


I can't tell you how much I love songs that repeat the same lines over and over again. I don't know if any riffs are good enough, but I don't know, I like that kind of music.


When it comes to "a great song that repeats the same phrase over and over again", the Rolling Stones' "Shattered" is by far my favorite, and I feel the same way about the background music in that video. I can watch them stew for hours, and I feel the same way. I wonder who it's called.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿