ヘッダー

2020/11/22

Since Google Photos will be paid for

 

Did you know that in Canasibari, the lyrics are openly shared with the world?


KANASHIBARI "Lyrics"


We are using Google Photos here. But it seems that Google Photos will be charged for more than 15 GB from June 2021.


I think I've written before that Google Photos is very convenient to use, but it's just not very good looking. I've been using it for a while now, though I've always wondered if there was something else I could do with it, but I haven't come up with anything in particular. I don't use 15 GB at all because I just put the lyrics as images, but this is a good opportunity for me to think of something concrete.


I don't need a lot of space, so it would be nice if it's free, looks like an album, is easy to upload and delete, and the order in which it's posted can be easily changed.


The first thing that comes to mind is to create an Instagram account for lyrics, but I'm not sure. It would look nice and easy to upload and delete. I'm not sure if I should think of Instagram as a lyric card for CDs, although it's tricky that the images are square instead of vertical in the list view of the profile screen. It's just that you can't change the order in which they are posted. It's too hard to tell which image is the lyric of what song.


I don't want to make a lyric page on the home page, but I'm not sure if it's convenient for me to do so.


Hmmm, it's a bit like "If you can make that one up, you can't make this one up. I want to make it look clever, though.






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿