ヘッダー

2020/11/07

Plus or minus five steps back

 

Surprisingly, the time is 22:23 now.


I usually write this note around 5:00 p.m. these days, but I noticed that it's already this late.


I've been literally spending all my time on something these days, and I've been literally spending all my time on it from this morning as well. I'm not joking at all, I saw it in my dreams yesterday and the day before yesterday. Oh no! Someone do something about it!


However, I'm making progress, although I'm taking turtle steps. But when you take one step forward, you take 0.9 steps back, or in some cases, you don't realize you're taking two steps back for every one step forward, and you think you've taken five steps forward, but you're actually taking ten steps back. No, if you take 5 steps forward and 10 steps back, you're plus or minus 5 steps back.


Well, that's about it.


Speaking of which, I was thinking about changing the pickups because I wanted to get more of a zacky sound on the guitar, and I thought, "I'll have to pick the pickups again! I was so excited to see what I was going to do, but then I remembered something.


I had an old Cherry Tokai Flying V with a Bill Lawrence L500XL on it, and it made a zakuzak sound. It's more like a machete cut. But it's not very sticky.


So, I'm going to remove the L500XL from my Flying V and put it on the unidentified Kanashibari Les Paul.






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿