ヘッダー

2020/11/30

The Beast

 

Finally, the third song. I've added English subtitles to "Beasts" as well.



You can "turn on/off" by clicking on the subtitle icon on the leftmost side of the icons lined up at the bottom right of the screen when watching on a PC, or the "cc" icon at the top right of the screen when watching on a smartphone.

This song was easy, yeah. After all, the A melody is just shouting English to begin with (no need for English translation!). It's just that the chorus says, "The shiny black back splits, wings grow, new wings grow.

But no matter how easy it seems, there is always a problem when you actually do it.

That's the title this time. There is a place for the English translation of the title and summary field, but I wonder how it will look on the actual screen.

Well, anyway, I have to fill in English translations of the title and summary, but the title "Beast" is "The Beast" after all, isn't it?

This song is not "Beast", "Beast" or "Beast", but "Beast" in katakana. I think such characters and sounds of words are important, but in English translation, it's "beast" in any case. I think the English translation is "beast" in any case.

The word "beast" has an image of a "beast," so it's not quite right. But there's no way to accurately convey my "beast" feeling to English-speaking people, so I don't have a choice. I guess the language barrier is too thick.

So, if you want to see English subtitles, turn on the subtitles!


Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿