ヘッダー

2020/11/05

What the hell is wrong with you if you skimp on the easy, easy, and unthinking


 Exotic.


For some reason, this word reminds me of some parts of Asia. The original meaning of the word is "an atmosphere and atmosphere different from that of one's home country", so it can refer to any country other than Japan, but the emotion it conjures up is quite limited. It's probably because of my low level of experience in life.


We often use the adjective "exotic" in music, don't we? It's usually referring to a piece of music that uses Arabic or Indian or Southeast Asian scales. We don't use it for Western scales. I guess some people use it, but I don't. I'm a foreigner. I don't use it, even though it's a foreign country.


The reason I say this is because I played an "exotic" guitar solo the other day. I ad-libbed it and it just happened to happen, but to be honest, most of those things are so "easy" that I think I'll play it again...I'm keeping a lid on the stinkin' thing. What's wrong with being easy, cheap, unthinking and lazy! (Punska)


But that's not the point, I need to do something about the vocalist who dubbed the lyrics wrong! Please someone please invent a device that converts recorded words into different words, yo!


Oh, the shop in question started buying yet another spoon (see photo). The old one is still there, but I wonder if it's not an ingredient.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿