ヘッダー

2020/11/19

Because the bass strings are dead

 

How often do you replace bass strings? Well, to each his own, I guess. I have the impression that basses rarely change their strings.


But recently, or rather, for quite some time now, I've been playing the bass instead of the guitar at home, and the strings have been dying for quite some time now. With guitars, "broken strings" is one of the reasons to replace them, but with basses, I don't know when to change them since they don't break even when I play at home.


I don't know when it's time for me to change the strings, since I feel the strings are dead...


Bass strings are expensive, right?

Expensive, right?


I just checked the purchase history of the sound house, the last time I bought bass strings was on October 4, 2012, and the price was 2,057 yen. It's been a month and a half since then. Well, it's about the same if you think about the fact that I had to change the guitar strings for 473 yen every three or four gigs in a month. 2000 yen? I thought it was much more expensive than that.


Bass strings are much more expensive than guitar strings.


For some reason, I assumed that this was a big deal, but when I think about it calmly, it's not such a big deal at all. I'm so glad.


I'm going to buy new strings.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿