ヘッダー

2020/11/08

"Madness in the midnight sun" is now available


 Hakuya. It is usually read as "Byakuya", but did you know that it is originally read as "Hakuya"? Over time, however, this and that have made me think that I can just go ahead and do it. It's amazing, isn't it?


Speaking of Byakuya, of course, HANOI ROCKS' "Byakuya's Tragedy" is the first song on their first album and one of their most famous songs. It's the first song on their memorable first album, and it's a representative song. By the way, the official title of the album is "Bangkok Shocks, Saigon Shakes", but the Japanese title is "Violence in the White Night". It's amazing. Bangkok Shocks, Saigon Shakes" is "Violence in the White Night". Now that I think about it, it sounds like a song title from Canasibari. That's what made me fall in love with HANOI ROCKS, isn't it? I'm not the one who gave it a Japanese title, though. But I have to take my hat off to the person who came up with the Japanese title. I wish there was some kind of app that converts words into Japanese like that.


That's why we can't afford to lose to Kanashibari. To compete with Byakuya, of course, it's Byakuya. We've just released "Madness in the midnight sun" on Youtube!



What do you think? Isn't it amazing? It looks like Hanoi will soon be taking over the title of "Midnight Sun" from me.


The song was released today, but it's not a new song. The song has been around since very early on, and I think it's probably either the first or second track of the limited edition single that Kanashibari released.


That said, it's a lot different from the previous ones. The sound is, of course, very different, but the arrangement is also very different. If you don't know what the "old one" was, go to various distribution sites and search for "Byakuya ni Kyoue" and listen to it to compare!


And now we're looking forward to your channel registration and support!



Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿