ヘッダー

2020/11/13

Just turn on the enhanced privacy mode


On this blog, I had a situation where the "Youtube video in the article is displayed on a PC, but not on a smartphone". I wondered if it was a problem with the size of the video, and I tried making it the default size for insertion, or even smaller, but it didn't work, and eventually I didn't understand it and left it there.


But if you think about it, there must be some people who are hit by the same phenomenon, so I tried to look it up on the Internet.


Then I found the answer rather quickly.


I'm still not sure if the service I'm using for this blog is called "blogger" or "blogspot", but if you want to put a Youtube video in a post on this blogging service provided by Google, you need to copy the embed code You must check "Enable privacy enhancement mode. If you want to use this mode, you have to check "Enable privacy-enhanced mode".


Note that this checkbox is much lower than the embed code and you have to scroll down to get it.


Maybe it's the same for blogs other than "blogger" or "blogspot" (I haven't tested it). It also seems to be different for different videos (I didn't need it for the Junkman video I put up on "Infinite Kinnikuman Hell").


Come on, folks. Now there's no more obstacles to your burning desire. Feel free to put the Kanashibari videos on your blogs and whatever else you've got!





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿