ヘッダー

2020/11/28

Incredibly Vaseline


 I discovered that my heels were incredibly crumbly. I'm not saying they're rusty, but the skin is on the level of fluffy.


I'm not interested in my heels in any way, so I found them by accident this time, but I have no idea if they've been like this for a long time. I have no idea if it has been like this for a long time or not. Or did it just happen all of a sudden?


I don't mind if the heel is rough and fluffy as long as it doesn't cause any harm, but it might become red tears if it is left untreated. I've never had a red tear, but it looks like it would be really painful. If it hurts, you have to go to a hypnotist (and doctor) to chant a spell "No pain, no pain~", so I applied Vaseline to it myself first.


The reason why I have Vaseline is because I was hospitalized for a month for a remodeling operation 3 or 4 years ago, and after I got out of the hospital, my surgical scars got stuck, so I applied Vaseline to try it on. So I put Vaseline on it to try it out, but it didn't work at all. I bought a large bottle of Vaseline at that time, so I had some left over.


So I applied it to my heels, and it worked great. I've only been applying it for two days, but it's already like a normal person's heels. It's just a little fluffy.


The effect of Vaseline is amazing.


By the way, it is said that if you apply Vaseline to the strings of a guitar or bass, the strings will last longer. In addition, if you apply it to the grooves of the nut, the strings will not go out of tune.


Vaseline is a wondrous thing.






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿