ヘッダー

2020/11/20

I tried posting for 365 days in a row

 

With yesterday's post "The Bass Strings Are Dead", I successfully completed 365 consecutive days of posting.


When you reach 100 or 200 days, you'll think, "Oh my god! Mwah! I don't have any feelings when I hear "365 days".


I'm sure writing notes has become an everyday activity for me. You don't go crazy with your eyes wide open over every little thing in your daily life, do you? That's how it feels.


If you're wondering, maybe note has already become a part of me, or maybe I've become a part of note. Or rather, I've become a part of it. I don't know what's going on anymore.


But 365 days is a year, and a year is one hundredth of a year in my life, and dedicating that much time to the notebook is a great achievement. Call me a great man.


This is something I've written before, but when I look back at my past articles, I realize how poorly I remember the timeline of my memories before I started writing note, and how horrible the speed of time is, literally and painfully. No, really, how lame is the memory in my head! Shame on you!


But I feel like memories are good because they're reasonably fuzzy. So, honestly speaking, looking back on everything like this is not good for my mental health.


I can't believe I have to keep repeating such unhealthy behavior 365 days a year. Too great! Someone praise!





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿