ヘッダー

2020/11/01

I'm not trying to hide anything


A hidden masterpiece. Well, the person who made it probably doesn't have any intention of hiding it, but as a result, it's a hidden masterpiece. I found this about the hidden masterpiece.


The Rolling Stones, Top 10 Best Hidden Songs

 

It's not quite as strange to be called "hidden" when you're as well known as The Rolling Stones, but the Stones'


1.Can't You Hear Me Knocking
2.Moonlight Mile
3. sway
4. dead flowers
5.Time Waits for No One
6.Sister Morphin
7.2000 light years away
8.Stray Cat Blues
9.Sweet Virginia
10. Fingerprint file


I hear. I was quite surprised to see "Dead Flowers" at #4. I thought it was going to be one of the most popular songs of all time.


By the way, when I was in high school, I had a copy band of the Stones, and I remembered a song I played in that band.


Start Me Up.
It's Only Rock and Roll
Brown sugar
Jumpin' Jack Flash.
Angie
Bitch
Star Star
Honky Tonk Women
Happy
Satisfaction


I think that's about right. I don't remember it well though. I don't remember much about it, but basically, they're all famous. I think I played "Honky Tonk Women" and "Happy", but I don't know about "Satisfaction"...


At the time, my neighbors were having a competition to see how low I could play the guitar, and I would put my life into lowering the guitar all the way down to create a space between the guitar and the saddle, but surprisingly, the position of the guitar is not as low as I thought. I tried to copy Keith's way of playing with his face to the side and his elbows up.


By the way, Charlie Watts looks so young in the top picture of the above article! Wasn't that guy a grandfather all along?





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBAR

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿