ヘッダー

2020/10/08

Youtube

 

I've been watching Youtube a lot lately. I don't watch TV at all, but I've come to understand how people subconsciously turn on the TV first when they get home, at least for a millimeter. When I take a break, I just kind of zap Youtube.


I've only ever watched music videos or "survival videos by Ed Stafford" on Youtube, so I don't really understand what happened before "recently", but I wonder if there has been an increase in the number of people posting videos on Youtube.


I've been thinking for quite some time that "maybe Youtube will eventually become something like the blogs of old (and of course it still is)", but I think this is something that is rapidly becoming more and more common these days. I don't know if it's really "recent" or not, since it's only recently that I've started to watch this much music.


Well, I think it's healthier if the transmission of information, not just in music, is not a form of "someone has control over it, and selects and discards the information they send out at will", so I hope it's going to become more and more popular.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿