ヘッダー

2020/10/07

Fasting now

 

As I mentioned in the article "Canasibari Collagen", a restaurant I sometimes pass by has been keeping Suppon dogs in front of the restaurant for a while now.

When I first saw the sign, it said "We've just started keeping a suppon", but when I passed by yesterday, it had been changed to "Please do not feed them as they are on a fasting diet".

Fasting. Of course, the suppon is "on a fasting diet," isn't it? It's not "the owner" or "the part-time girl", is it?

When I saw the suppon for the first time, I wasn't sure if I should think it was cute or tasty, but I wondered if the fact that it was "fasting" meant that it was a thing... so I searched for "fasting" and found out that "suppon must be prepared before eating it. We should make him fast. Well, it's possible that he's fasting to cure his illness, but the restaurant was Japanese, and it must mean that he's finally getting ready to eat it (it's not a restaurant specializing in suppon).

I've had suppon twice before. It's a common ingredient in "Beauty and the Beast", and it's described as being quite impressive, so my expectations were high, but both times I found it disappointing. It's not that it wasn't good, but it wasn't good at all, it was just not good at all.

But in spite of the fact that both times I was like that, I can't get rid of my hopes for Suppon. I'd like to try some of those stuffon dishes that are so good that I'd fall down, blowing bubbles and blowing my eyes out.

Maybe this guy can... (gulp)



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿