ヘッダー

2020/10/24

Standard or not


 To put it bluntly, what's the best DI for the base?


If you don't know, you don't know, right? Or perhaps you don't even know what I'm talking about in the first place.


A DI is an abbreviation for "direct injection box", and it is a magical little box that works by "taking a high impedance output such as an electric guitar or bass and connecting it directly to the input of a mixer, and converting it to a low impedance output".


It can be divided into two categories: those that actively create sound and those that polish up the original sound, but to be honest, I have no idea what I need right now, or what I should get.


There are many different types of effects pedals available, from the ones you see at live houses and recording studios to the standard effects pedals that most bassists use, but in the end, it's hard to know what's best for me unless I try them out.


I have experience with effectors and pickups that I can think of as standards, so I can guess how much they will change in relation to those standards. But I don't know what DI is. Especially the ones that "polish up the original sound".


I can understand DIs that are commonly used as effectors, but I don't know what happens to them when they are used purely as DIs. A DI that is used purely as a DI is a moot point. I don't understand it at all.


I don't like what I call "standard" things in my nature, but things that aren't are completely backyards. And what's bothering me is that I don't know if what I got is a bite or a miss, or if there's something better out there or not, even after I get it. I need to compare some of them.


Hmmm, where shall I start?




Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿