ヘッダー

2020/09/23

Forgotten


I had forgotten all about it. I've been writing this blog.

In the chaos, I forgot to eat even though I bought three good sticks, and I had my bag with me, but I got an unnecessary plastic bag at the convenience store, and if I walked with an umbrella, it didn't rain, and if I walked without an umbrella, it rained, and after a long time, I had an instant Speaking of headaches, the strange headache I had last night from an unfamiliar can of chuhai gave me a headache that wouldn't go away, and now my headache has finally gone away like this It's time (18:59).

What should I do? I think it's usually about 7:30-8:00 pm when I upload my daily NOTE, but I only have about an hour left. I haven't even thought about what I'm going to write about. I'm done!

Recently, I've completely lost my morning Canasibari routine to writing my notes, and I usually write in the evening. I changed my routine to something more meaningful in the morning because it's the time when my mind is clearest, but then I forgot to write my notes in the evening.



Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿