ヘッダー

2020/12/17

Fried broccoli


I've written before in the "Golden Spoon" about the disaster that occurred when I drank coffee out of a cup of kobu tea without washing it. It's strange.


I heard that gum is surprisingly high in calories because it contains a lot of sugar, but if you keep chewing it for about 30 minutes, you can consume those calories and make it plus or minus zero. So, if you feel like you really need to consume 5 more calories, you might want to chew on something you have around you for about 30 minutes.


I heard a rumor that fried broccoli is very good. I've heard rumors that fried broccoli is very good, and it certainly sounds good when I imagine it. I'd like to try it, but I don't see it around much. I've never even seen the words "fried broccoli" or "fried broccoli" on a menu in my entire life, let alone the actual product. If it's so good, why don't fast food restaurants and pubs serve it? Or maybe it's on the menu but I just passed it by. No, it's definitely good - fried broccoli.





KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿