ヘッダー

2020/08/10

Kanji


By the way, I've been working on a project called "Thoroughly use this notebook for secondary and tertiary use, and suck it all to the bone", but I've been working on "Creating an English translation blog" and "Podcasting the translated text out loud".

Oh, by the way, the "case where the podcast wasn't distributed despite a notice from Google Podcasts that it was available" has been resolved before we knew it.

KANASHIBARI Radio:Google podcasts

That's why I've completed the "Japanese -> English" and "Text -> Voice" sections, but isn't there anything else?

I think the elements of expression are "text, sound, color (still image), and motion (video)", and this "text" is the note, isn't it? And "translating" means converting sentences into English, and "reading out loud" means converting sentences into sounds. These can be applied to other applications, such as "French translation" and "reading out loud".

And other than that, it would be nice to be able to convert "text to color (still image)" or "text to motion (video)".

So I tried to look for something that uses AI to automatically generate images and videos from text, but I couldn't find anything convenient like that.

Then I remembered a news story I saw the other day about Tommy Lee of Mötley Crüe getting a tattoo of the Chinese character for "truth" on his face.

Motley Crue's Tommy Lee gets 'truth' tattooed on his face

Come to think of it, kanji itself is an art form, isn't it? It's exactly like calligraphy.

So that means...

'Oh! I think I've found the opportunity for another flaw in my life..." So, I'll be back tomorrow to tell you the rest of the story (as promised).


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿